Sunday 22 July 2007

Wii-arm

Too much nintendo Wii I think, these past few days I've been playing hours of Wii sports mainly bowling and Tennis. I'm now a pro bowler with a score of 1056 and I'm also a pro tennis player score 1843.

With all this playing I've now got the famous wii-arm for those of you who don't know I found this description on the web.

Wii-arm

This happens when you over-play the Nintendo Wii.

Your arm begins to ache, and somewhat burn slightly... Using your arm for any kind of quick movements, or outstretching of the arm generates pain.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - The book is finally out and we all took a trip into town yesterday to purchase it, I now wish we had got two copies as my partner Vicki is hogging it so far she has read over 250 pages and I've only read two chapters.

At this rate she will finish the book by the end of the weekend, which means it is ALL MINE!!

In the meantime I think I might watch The Goonies today as Vicki got it for me the other day as it's one of my favourite films when I was a kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back!