Tuesday 3 July 2007

Games....

Well its almost two days since I've last posted since Sunday we have caught up with missed Doctor Who episodes, and watched Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets. Chloe my daughter has only just got into Harry Potter so we are now trying to watch a film each weekend I forgot how long they go on for!

Apart from watching TV I'm afraid to say I'm hooked on Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, currently ranked at 142,573 Worldwide . I've worked out that i play better as Scrin but I've got a long way to go until I get a decent rank..

I've also managed to chip a tooth or it's just falling to bits, tried calling the Dentist today to get an appointment to be told that my account is blocked due to an unpaid bill, the same bill which I paid last year and at that time I also had arguments with the debts collectors about it being paid, and also the dentist.

So now I have to wait 24 hours for them to look it up on the system and speak to a manager, before I can arrange an appointment to get my tooth checked out....

At least the treatment is good, but their money handling skills is terrible.

3 comments:

ArcticFox said...

Ah, in all this time, you haven't changed fella.

Unpaid bills and command and conquer were always your strong points!!

Blue-Skimonkey said...

Your pretty much right about the games, Since leaving Leeds I've learnt a lot about paying bills and why its important.

I've just this minute resolved the dentist matter, it seems the debt collecting company went bust and never handed over any money or details to who has paid.

Blue-Skimonkey said...

Age of Empires is pretty neat I once got hooked on that but somehow forgot about it, I often have a spell where I constantly play PC games then have to uninstall them all so that i get on with some work :(

Command and Conquer addiction will die soon I think.