Wednesday 11 July 2007

The Forgotten Blog

Naughty me!

I started off well, with posting once a day but just recently I've been fairly busy and not very creative when it comes to making a post. Just lately there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do everything I would like to do.
Here's just a few things which have been consuming my time.
  1. The day job - I've been tasked with a new project which if I do well could result in me getting a new Job title and perm position with this company.
  2. Business Accounts - Believe it or not I have an accountant who does this but I'm not very organised so when it comes to the end of the quarter I have to make sure I've printed out copies of invoices, receipts etc and that they match the statement I keep telling myself why don't I get more organised and print the darn things out as I get them.
  3. The family and Harry Potter - We have just finished watching The prisoner of Azkaban on Sunday and Chloe can't wait to see the next one.
  4. Web Hosting - For those of you who don't know I run a Web Hosting company and own two servers in London this past week I've been upgrading the server software and also automating some of the website features.
  5. Command & Conquer Tiberian Wars - Need I say anymore.
  6. Sleep - Currently getting 7 hours a day

What's going on with the weather hopefully it will stop soon and we get some nice sunshine; on Sunday our road was flooded and we live nowhere near a river or a stream etc.

I seemed to find it funny with the cars going by and the amount of water on the road, I guess I wouldn't have been laughing if the water got any closer to our front door though.

The 8 miles I cycle to and from work each is proving hard work in this weather as well, as a lot of it is uphill with the rain and the wind last Friday I was almost tempted to turn around and get the bus, however I just thought of the money I would be saving not doing that.

Well there you have it a slightly longer post whch hopefully will make up for the lost days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not everyone posts every day, post when you feel like it or it will become a chore!
Pol x

ArcticFox said...

it's true.... not everyone considers blogging to be a full time job.....

I can't help being a weirdo!!

FoX

KJ said...

Hi Blue...thanks for the good wishes. I'm happy to say the pain has receded greatly (probably because the swelling around the sutures is going down) so I was actually able to sleep last night!

Don't worry about not blogging regularly...its not an obligation....blogging is about you and your own rhythm...so go at your pace or as Pol said: it will run the risk of feeling more like a chore than the wonderful self indulgent pleasure that it truly is.